Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Time

First of all this is kind of a random post that might not really flow or make any sense, but I just had these thoughts on my mind and that's what a blg is for, is to just talk on so here it goes. Summer here in Arizona sure is hot! I've adjusted pretty easily, but most of the time I stay inside. My new job has been going great and I just started my new schedule. I work for Choice Hotel as a Customer Relations Specialist. I take guest complaints, comments, compliments, and occasionally make reservations. I work out of a corporate office and sit in an office with my own desk :) I like the job, and it has lots of good benefits, like super cheap hotel stays! It's really funny to listen to some people's complaints. Some people have got to get a life. I have people call me that are outraged because the hotel offered the Wall Street Journal and not the New York Times. Sometimes it's really irritating because a lot of our hotels are run by people from India, and when they call I can't understand a dang thing they are saying. Other people call and mumble, or have a really heavy accent. I'd say that's the most challenging part about my job. So I've been seeing a lot of opinions lately, mostly post about Obama, government, etc. I used to be very one sided about things, but then I broadened my views. I realize now that I really keep my opinion to myself so I don't offend anyone. But this is my blog and I can say what I want, and felt like "venting" about my own thoughts. No I do not think Mexican's, Indian's, or who the heck else should be able to come live in America. Some cases sure, but not like they get to now. Why the HELL should they get to come over here and take jobs from US. I was unemployed for quite some time and I did get unemployment from it; but I worked since I was 15 and I was born here so yes I think I deserved it. I pay my taxes and do my part. It makes me pretty mad when I go into places where people are applying for things like that and you know that so many of them just sit at home collecting welfare checks. Yes, some people need it but so many people use and abuse the system and leave others who deserve is and have worked for it, out to dry. So thanks a lot, to whoever the first person was that decided to let people come live in our country, take our jobs, our money, and much more. Ok that's my vent about that. And my last rant, I LIKE saying retarded. I'm sick of holding it back because I think I'll offend someone. When I say something is retarded, I am not making a reference to an actual mentally handicapped person. I just like the word retarded. This might sound like some what of a mean blog to some, but it's mine and I get to say what I want. I'm a nice person and have nice intentions, I just happen to not like the people living here that shouldn't be, and I like the word retarded. Oh and no we don't know for sure when or where we are moving. It depends on my job :) And don't forget to vote on my poll to the left of my page. All votes are anonymous so no one can see what you vote for. And feel free to leave comments on my blog about your thoughts if you want. I'm not pregnant I've just been seeing all this stuff about breastfeeding/formula and wonder what are your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. i dig it and your hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had better been you Justin w the anonymous post! Krista, you make me laugh! Love you tons Babes. Mom

    ReplyDelete