Friday, May 3, 2013
Springin' Into Summer
I suppose it is time for an update of my boring life. One exciting thing is this sweet weather. I am loving the perfect temps. We have been getting out more taking Duff to the parks. He really loves the new park behind Big Als in Meridian and Julia David Park because of the water and the mud.
I never thought I would be a morning person until I got my new schedule at work. I now have Sunday/Monday off and I work the other days from 6am-2:30pm. I love it. I take way less calls, get off earlier, and this allows me to catch some overtime in the evening if I want to. I will have this schedule till November. I will bid again in November and cross my fingers that I can keep it. Currently we are looking for a house/duplex/apartment/etc. so if any of you know of a place let me know. We arent being too picky, but we arent going to pay $700, or live in Caldwell or in a crap hole. I'm done living in crappy apartments. I'll live out of my car before I live in another crappy apartment again. I pretty much did that my junior year, just ask Jordan, Kelli and Britt.
Ashley is getting married June 8th and lots of the family will be here which will be exciting. Family reunion! Nothing exciting ever happens to it will be fun and it is something to look forward to. My mom is bringing down her little Yogurt (her little dog who I love) so I am super excited about that too.
Oh and the most exciting latest exciting special thing. My bestest buddy Britt made me an aunty and had a baby named Brooklyn. She is the sweetest cutest girl in the world. I love holding her and spending time with her. She is so tiny and I soak up every second I can with her. I cant wait to spoil her!
That is about as exciting as life is right now. Nothing else is new. Tata for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment