Friday, May 13, 2011
all about steve..er not
So I know I talk about justin a lot..but that's only because I love him andwell ya I just love him a lot. He is so awesome. You could say I'm a little crazy and want to be around him too much but ill explain why. I'm so lame that when he leaves for camping for a day I cry. Yep that's right I know I know. But he has had so many near death experiences..thank you JAKE that I really am terrified that he won't come back one of these times...and if he does it will not look good. Anyway so I cry and he holds me makes me feel better and is the onky one who when I'm a complete wreck can turn my frown upside down. He doesn't get mad when I don't wash his socks or do the dishes or clean much, and is very patient when I have work pushing down on me, I'm having an awful week, coming home late and being really moody. Nope, what he does is, the laundry, the dishes, cheers me up, even tells me I should have ice cream(yep its that drastic sometimes) so you can see why I'm obsessed with mr. Jackson. I already know I'm a little weird but I actually think more people should be obsessed with their significant others. I keep realizing I. Need to stop "trying to make a living so much that I forget to make a living" with the most wonderful person in the world! I love you justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment