Friday, May 27, 2011
Pre-Workouts=crack!
So tonight I had an interesting experience. As a fitness professional you would think that I'm all into supplements, pills, powders, all that stuff, but I'm not. I like to try to achieve my goals the most natural way possible. I try to think of the kaveman way, you know natural stuff. Obviously I'm not 100% on that because who can give up Taco Bell lol. Anyway, I try to stay as natural as I can. Well tonight I decided to try a Pre-Workout. It's basically CRACK! Note to self-raises heart rate, focus, and make you bounce of the walls!!! I didn't have much energy so I took one and BAM 10 minutes later I was a tad shaky and ready to hit the gym hard! My workout was a straight 40 minutes non stop weights, abs and more. Now 40 minutes may not seem like a long time but when your in a certain heart rate zone for that long..boy let me tell ya. They are awesome. I felt amazing! On the way home I was still so pumped up I was screaming to Avril Lavine in my car. It was sweet. I was having sooo much fun all by myself. Now I won't take these every time I workout because I might send myself into cardiac arrest like I almost did tonight, but I would recommend trying one if you are a fitness person. They make you FOCUS! Just make sure you don't take them on a full stomach and drink lots of water or you might pass and and or throw up. I'm still SUPER pumped up right now. Take caution while using this product for the first time hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment