Saturday, May 19, 2012

Growing Up

So I'm sure I have said this many times before but I do not like being a grown up sometimes. It's fantastic when I can go through places that only adults are allowed to go to, like bars, casinos, etc(not that I really ever go to those places) but having to deal with grown up stuff is sucky. Well after going through yet even more tests at the Mayo Clinic & Hospital, they have yet to figure out what is going on with my dearest Justin. It has been so frustrating, especially for him. For those catching up, the short version is he has severe stomach pain. They have tried dozens of tests, drawn hundreds of vials of blood, and basically beaten him to a pulp. But all we can do is keep trying. I appreciate all of the support and prayers we have received from so many of you. We need them! And maybe some magical miracle, and a million bucks. ;) So that's that update. Onto other news, I got a job for Choice Hotels. I'll be working in customer relations, which means I'll take customer inquiries, comments, complaints, etc over the phone. I start Monday and have 5 weeks of training! It's only a temporary position that lasts until September, so I believe we will take off to Alaska by then. The job pays pretty well so it looks like we will be here for the "Summer of Hell." It has already reached 106 here and it's rising rapidly. It's very nice to have a pool in our complex though. I've been swimming a lot and getting some much needed sun! Speaking of our crazy complex, the other night we walked outside to 6 cop cars 2 ambulances and 1 fire truck. A fight had broken out and someone shot or stabbed some guy, or something like that. I CANT WAIT to get out of this place!!! Duffy is doing great. I gave him a nice trim and he loves to play outside and eat everything in sight. He gets several baths, and lots of treats and is spoiled as ever. Well that's about it for now. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment