Thursday, September 18, 2014

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

I figured it was time for an update. I had so many thoughts and I already post enough stuff on Facebook so I decided to throw them all in here today. Im feeling a lot happier this week, its kind of strange. I am guessing its b/c of the headache medicine I stopped taking. I had been getting headaches every day and my doc had me start taking stuff every night but I didnt like it and it wasnt helping so I stopped and its like a cloud was lifted. So enough of that crap!! This week I have been so freaking happy with my dogs. They are so cute. Dogs really are the best things, right next to babies, flowers, and good weather. They never judge you, they love you no matter what, and all they want to do it make you happy. They are the most self-less beings there are. Every night I get snuggles from Copper. HE is so cute and always wants to play with me. Duff is always there on my weekends to give me "neck hugs" and gets so excited that I am awake. He also loves when I take him on my morning walks. Then Ruger, well he is just a big hunk of love. He is so stinking cute and always likes to lay on me when I sit on the couch. I dont know how I lived without my little dudes. Justin and I somewhat argued in the beginning to get Duff, then I was really against getting 2 other dogs, but I cant thank him enough for convincing me that it would be awesome. I wish I wouldnt have fought him on it but I am glad the outcome was the same, b/c we ended up with 3 amazing dogs that have brought so much love and joy to our lives. Next up, BABIES! Actually it is just 1 baby. Baby Sawyer. My sister recently had a baby that is just the cutest little guy. We are lucky enough to see him a lot and I am totally in love. He is so tiny and I am loving every bit of him. I love having him as a baby but I am also excited for when he can walk and talk and come to me whenever he gets in trouble. We all know I will be the favorite aunt! :) Everyone keeps asking us when we are getting married. We arent having a wedding we are just going to Elope. I decided that weddings are too commercialized and they are a day of built up stress and money and more money, and it's just not what we want. Simple enough right? :) When we are married, we will let everyone know. Thats it for now. TTYL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment