Sunday, January 4, 2015

The fat post.

Ok so I am starting off by warning you if you get easily offended by things I usually say, just turn away. This may included you skinny girls. This post is not going to be friendly to you. But maybe also you might learn something from it. Ok last chance to run away. I'm probably going to use a cuss word or 2 when I started ranting. Oh and this won't mention anything gross but for any guys this isn't really a guy post. And for any of my fathers, jusy turn away because ill be talking about my boobs and im pretty sure you wont want to hear what I say. Warbi g you...Fyi. My first thought (we can call it a disclaimer) is that I definitely realize that everyone has their own goals and I aplaud anyone trying to reach them. With that being said I am so sick of seeing these Regina Georges' like, "omg I need to lose 3 pounds," or "oh my fat ass doesn't need to eat anymore," or the classic "I need to go the gym and work off what I just ate, I'm so fat." Mmmmkay. I want to strange you people. (And you people who have kids and stay skinny afterwards or only need to lose 5lbs, the world hates you, not for the baby part I am certain that's freaking ridiculously hard, just the part where God gave you that body and we got stuck with the opposite. When Doomsday comes you will lose those 3lbs...and then you will starve and shrivel up and die, meanwhile guess who has plenty of fat to last a few years, this girl. Yep, this girl will be surviving Doomsday. I fully admit at a time in my life I completely thought I was fat, when in reality (especially looking at pictures) holy shit was I tiny and looked damn good. No wonder Justin picked me up I looked amazing. The reason I thought I was fat was valid because I WAS fat and then did NOT grow out of it but worked my freaking ass off, working out sometimes 3 times a day. I got in mega good shape but didn't see a lot of changes in myself. Looking back now I think to myself holy shit I looked good what the hell happened. Well life happened and I was no longer a single working, go with the flow girl who would run behind her biking cousins, for 3 miles every day. I became the stressed out, chocolate eating girl who sits and listens to people yell at her all day and feels like she has asthma after walking up 5 stairs. I felt judged by a lot of people since I gained tons of weight, yet I was a personal trainer. (Ps if any of you would like to challege me on that I'll give you the workout of your life) I can make anyone in the world lose weight, but it just seems impossible for me. You're probably wonderi ng where I am going with this. Next paragraph! I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. Maybe just my own pitty party or maybe words to help others. The point is losing weight is freaking impossible. I'm not the kind of girl who can be like 'ya, I stopped drinking pop and lost 20lbs.' I give you the middle finger friend lol. Only because I am jealous though. So in case anyone wonders why I am not 150 lbs anymore, sorry to disappoint you. I'm NEVER going to be there again. I don't need your judgment either. If you judge me by that, you obviously have no idea how my life is. I eat soooo healthy and workout hard 5 days a week and not a pound goes away. At this point I am blaming the stress from my job. And no I can't just get another job. Like anyone in Idaho is going to pay what my job pays. (No that doesn't mean I'm rich either) I do have to say I'm sure I've been annoying talking about my weight before and I'm trying hard to not say things about it because I'm sure no one cares anyway and let's face it it's not doing me any good. (Thanks self esteem) But for you girls that are actually skinny, you need to shush. You aren't fat. Talk about getting in shape and your goals but stop saying youre fat (I will stop too). My point is that us women who have 40 50 60 70lbs of extra weight on them...we just hate you and you are the ones who make us feel like crap. Once you know the feeling of using a hair tie on your belt loop to make your pants fit, or the feeling of shopping in maternity section when you haven't even had a kid, or the feeling of trying on a 4x tank top and you can barely breathe (ok that was just nonsense who the hell even made and sized that stupid tank top, I'm pretty sure I'm not a 4x) or the feeling of having to squeeze your rack into 2 sports bras so you can attempt to jog (ok that ones my fault and I know it's more like a wog, not a jog) and lastly the feeling of shaving and having to lift or move your boob or stomach roll out of the way to see, then STHU. (No that probably was not even close to a correct English sentance.) So my other people who do what they can and still are fat, just remember, "You are not fat, you have fat. You also have fingernails, but you are not fingernails." I'm going to get cheese fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment