Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Update on me!
Well a few people keep asking what I'm doing with life and such so I thought I'd give a little update. Currently I'm not working. I had to make Idaho Athletic clib $3000 a month and that sure as heck wasn't happening so I'm not there anymore. Right now I'm tring to find a job but it seems very impossible. My lease runs up in August so once that rolls around, Justin and I have been talking about possibly moving to Anchorage. The ideal situation is that I would get my old job back and he would be abe to go to school or continue on with his EMT training. Anchorage just seems like the best option right now and we have lots of opportunities there. Nothing is set in stone we have to wait for a few things to fall into place. That's all I know for now folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment