Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Your HIGHness

Now before I get started I want to make one thing very clear to everyone so no one gets confused. I do not experiment with drugs, I'm not an addict, and I don't drink. I'm a good girl whether or not anyone believes me. But I like to read and watch tv about these kinds of things. My teachers always told me education is important; yes even about things such as drugs and alcohol-that way you can have your educated opinion about them hahaha. So on that note... I do believe in the power of medicine. Now I have been "high" before. The very first time, I had tonsillitis and I was in so much pain my mom gave me some of her very strong pain killers from when she broke her ankle. Now that story we will save for another time but that was the first time I understood why people get drunk and high off of the "bad things"(ya know like alcohol, crack lol) Now I know it's probably a different high, but I was some sort of high. I'll 100% admit that was probably one of the top 5 best feelings in the world. It was awesome. I didn't feel a bone in my body. The second time was when I had a headache. For those of you who don't know, the women on my moms side of the family get EXTREMELY bad headaches and migraines; it's different for each one of us but between us all its sound, light, throwing up, crying..ya they get bad. Anyway, I took a painkiller and went to sleep. I slept solid, woke up and no headache. Now just to clarify again, I'm not a druggy, unless you ask Amy Dixon, Brittany Phillips, and Jordan Perry lol but when the time comes and you're in that much pain, it's ok to take painkillers. The Doc is gonna give them to you anyway..this way is just cheaper. So for the past 2 days I've been in a lot of pain. I got a cold, got a headache, stiff neck all that. This morning it started to go away but then it started tonight and I was not about to sleep and wake up with another one. So I took a hydrocodone because nothing else would help. I was in bed 10 minutes ago almost dreaming and then just decided to get up. I think I have full control over my mind right now. I could either fall straight asleep or go run a mile lol. But the point of this blog was to say how curious I am. I really don't understand why crack addict and people that are really addicted to stuff are addicted. Now I know I don't know the full extent of how addicts work but there are the minor ones that just take, oh idk hydrocone all the time. Yes the feeling is good but to always be that way would suck sooo bad. Maybe its because Im too controlling but I like to be normal. I like to have control over my body. And if you arent in pain, I love the way I feel when Im just normal and healthy. Idk, some of you are probably thinking ok this blog is weird and doesnt make sense but I just got to thinking about it. So mom, dad, don't ever worry about me doing drugs. I'ma drug free kid excpet for what mom gives me ;) So heres as nerdy as I can sound I LOVE BEING SOBER! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment