Wednesday, June 29, 2011

North to Alaska?!

So I've had a lot of questions lately about whats going on so here it is. Currently, I'm still not working. I applied for my old job in Alaska. This time we would be going to Anchorage though instead of Bethel. Anchorage has a lot of good opportunities for us and we want to go there really bad. Anchorage is nice and I think it could really bring us good things. Justin is currently still working, installing flooring and works so hard at it! He is great. So if I do get the job we will leave hopefully the beginning of September, that's when my lease runs up. Our plan is to drive there and take our stuff with us. It's a long 3,000 miles but it will be worth it. If I don't get the job..well that's where you come in...you all need to pray, work magic voo-doo CASEY MCDONALD or whatever to help me lol!!!!! Let's see...so yes I'm trying to keep busy and clean houses, and do personal training out of my house to get money. Oh ya if any of you know people that want to lose weight send them my way, I'm very inexpensive. Anyway, I think that's it for now. Oh yes one more thing, no we won't get married in Alaska, no we don't know when we are getting married and no we don't know where. But dont worry it will be somehwere where everyone can be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment