Wednesday, July 6, 2011
My Carpet Man
So yesterday I had a really cool experience. To most it probably would have sucked but I got to see Justin in a knew light. He installs carpet and other flooring and he had a private job he had to do yesterday and I went to help him. I helped carry nasty rolls of carpet, tools, trash, more rolls of carpet, cut up carpet, measured carpet, and did some other stuff. Anyway I was dirty and sweaty, sore and tired by the end of the day. And I didn't even do that much! Justin didn't stop working the entire time. He was down on his hands and knees, sweating and busting his butt. I always knew he was a hard worker but I didn't actually know how hard his job was. I definitely have a knew respect for my fiance and what he does. He works so hard to support us and makes sure that I have everything that I need and want. He is so dang sweet. I don't think most women know exactly how hard our men work when they have labor jobs. It's tough work. I'm such a lucky girl and I am so thankful for Justin. I can't wait to marry him! I love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment