Thursday, July 28, 2011
UPDATE! Nothing Exciting!
No more news to share folks..we are still unsure of what we want to do. We are still keeping our options open for where we want to move. To make things clear, since people keep getting confused, just because I say we are thinking about moving to California, Utah, Texas, Alaska, or wherever, DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE MOVING THERE. When we decide to move and decide where, we will let everyone know...or maybe we won't. For now we are just tossing around ideas and are obviously very indesisive lol, whats new. But I'm very happy to say that even though bad days come and go, so do good ones, like today. Some good news and things came our way that finally paid off for all the hard work and frustrations we have been going through. So whoever did the voodoo, I hope the spell lasts for a while, (hint hint great job somewhere great) hehehehe Anyway, thanks for all the encouraging words that a few of you have sent our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment