Friday, August 12, 2011
What Matters Most
This week I have been spoiled to the max! I have gotten to spend so much time with Justin. Not only have a few of his days been short, but he has even had a few days off. Now my house has been pretty messy, I've slacked on laundry, and the dishes have piled up, but I haven't loved it more! I read a friend's post about families and how so many of them are separating and fighting and never get to spend any time with each other and she was right. It made me think a little bit about how lucky I am and the opportunity that has fallen into my arms. At times I have cried and been so mad and often I don't understad what's going on or what I should do but as everyone says "things will fall into place" they sure do. Each time I never believe it but right now, things feel pretty good. I'll still have days where I'm more mad then ever but for the most part, I have been so happy recently. I'm just extremely excited and happy about every second I get to spend with Justin and the good things that have been happening lately. It's really important to spend time with the ones you love most and forget about the rest, even if it is hard. I'm so thankful for all I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment