Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally Home!!!

We were finally released to go home from the hospital today. They could not find out what it totally wrong with Justin. We are still waiting to find out results from the bone marrow. He is still in some pain but he does have a few painkillers that help a little. I know everyone is curious and are just trying to help but please try not to ask too many questions, especially to Justin since it just stresses him out. It's just been so hard to keep bringing it up over an dover again. With lack of sleep we are just plain worn out. I will keep updating this so everyone knows. I know this is not a lot of info but we are just as lost. It's been such a hard week and I know it's not over. I'd say this is the calm before the storm but calm is the not right word. More like rain before the hail. But I will still keep hoping and prayig that this was hail and that it will only rain later..even clear up. So beside my analogy, thank you so much to Jade, Ashley, Chris, Emily, Theresa, and everyone who has called, visited, and actually helped us and been praying for us. It's one thing when everyone says "let me know what I can do to help" and actually stepping up and helping us. You guys have no idea how much you have meant to us. Now Im not leaving out you that called and checked up, I know everyone cant always do everything...what I mean is thanks you to those who continued to help us and call us and worry and pray for us and give us encouraging words and all that, and didnt just ask once and forget about us. We really appreciate all your concerns and I am so thankful for all of you guys. Both of my families stepped up to help us. Please continue to send your prayers because we are not out of the woods and this really could go either way. I love you all and thanks for being around for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment