So I can't sleep and I have all these thoughts on my mind so here they go:
1. I'm marrying into a crazy family that will probably drive me nuts sometimes, but they are pretty cool, and I know people are jealous that I get to be in it and they don't lol.
2. It's really funny when I find out some girls like Justin and are jealous that I got him..haha ya that's right he picked me. OK yes I know not everyone is jealous of me but I'm just saying, I'm in the Jackson family...what's not to be jealous of, am I right? am I right? Can I get an amen! lol
3. Best of Craigslist-enough said.
4. Watching Jadyn drop it like its hot was pretty funny today
5.Puppies are definitely a trial run for babies, id still rather change a bunch of diapers then wait for a dog to crap
No comments:
Post a Comment