Monday, October 3, 2011
Current Status
First off I wanted to say thank you to all of those who have prayed for Justin and helped us out in our time of need. For those who don't know, he had his gallbladder removed about 2 weeks ago. It was a bad one and we are pretty sure that was what was causing the pain. He is doing much better now! At the end of the month we plan on moving to Arizona or Alaska, we will let you know when we decide, because right now we just don't know. I don't really care at this point either. I'm just happy to have a healing fiance a cute puppy and time to spend with our little family. I am so lucky to have this time with them and I'm definitely going enjoy every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment