Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011


What a crazy year it's been for Justin and I in 2011. I wanted to share a recap of what we've been through and kick 2011 in the butt.

January-February
*Moved from Alaska
*Flew straight to Texas to visit Justin's Brother, SIL, and Niece
*Drove through Texas, Kansas, Wyoming, Utah, some other state I don't remember &Idaho
*Moved in temporarily with my sister Ashley
*Moved into our Meridian house(I miss that house so much)

******March 1st *******
JUSTIN PROPOSES!!! AWW! I love that guy! Of course I say YES!(more like nodded while I sobbed with my happy tears)

Sometime after that I got a job at Idaho Athletic Club and Justin went back to work with Joel laying carpet. This time I actually got to learn the trade and boy is it hard. Justin and I installed carpet throughout the whole house for his Uncle Clay's rental house.

June-
I got fired from IAC. Didn't meet sales goals and I was really mad that they let me go. But little did I know it ended up saving our butts.

July-September
*We both turn 21!
We didn't get to have a huge celebration but I was just happy that I had Justin with me.
Sometime during this Justin started dropping lots of weight and getting "attacks" in his stomach area. Eventually we went to the ER, they sent us home, then 3 days later, we went back in and Justin was admitted for 8 days. I wouldn't recommend staying overnight in the hospital, it's not fun. For these sleepless nights Justin suffered a lot of pain, but thankfully they had some nice pain killers for him. They couldn't find out what was wrong with him and released him after dozen of tests and thousands of dollars. He was referred to a few specialists and one Doctor who wanted to try a few less invasive procedures before a dramatic surgery. Justin went through these and eventually it was decided that his gall bladder needed to be removed. The previous scans showed nothing wrong but this doctor said it was his last option. So out with the gall bladder. Upon wakening we had to sit in a "recovery" room with a screaming child for well over 30 minutes. I was super worried because Justin had said that he still felt the pain. A few days after we got home, we went to Walmart. As you all know many puppies are given away and sold out on the grass. I was 1000% sure we were NOT going home with a dog. But that cute little Boston Terrier Chihuahua stole my heart and that's the story of how Duff came into our lives. Duff is a miracle puppy. As Justin laid on the couch for a few weeks recovering, Duffy slept on his chest every day and really got Justin's spirits up, and he started feeling better!!!

October-
*We moved out of our house and in with Justin's Uncle Dave and Aunt Michelle
*Duffy LOVED it there and had the best of friends.
*Justin is all fixed!
*End of the month we pack up and head for Avondale Arizona


November-
*Justin is now attending UTI for Auto-Diesel Mechanic, 19 months to go

December-
*Did I mention the best part of this whole year is that my handsome fiance is fixed! All better and healthy! HOORAYYYY for the Doctor that saved him!

We had a great Christmas! Our first one alone with our little family.

It has been far from the best year. It's been very stressful. But I am so glad I've had Justin and Duff and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else. I can't wait to be Mrs. Jackson! I love that guy so much!
So out with 2011 and in with 2012. I hope for a great year. But I know whatever struggles we have will just make us stronger! But really, I don;t think we need to be stronger, so we jsut REALLLY hope for a great year!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment