Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunny Arizona

Well nothing exciting has happened recently..oh wait I do suppose another ER trip is news. A few weeks ago Justin left class early because of this pain, which he calls "Satan inside me," and didn't make it home before I had to go take him to the ER. Let me tell you Arizona ER's are NOT the place to be. First of all I had no idea where to go(you would think in an Emergency they would have better signs) and it was critical enough that I just pulled up to the ambulance bay and Justin went in through those doors. They weren't too pleased, but who cares. I figured it was the best move anyway, considering after I parked he truck I went through the doors you're supposed to go through and it was just filled with probably 60 people that were definitely NOT having an emergency. You see down here we have a lot of people who are not citizens which means they don't have insurance, and an ER can't turn anyone away, so anyone with any minor thing can go get treated. Anyway, after Justin's "attack" stopped we sat in the ER for 7 or so hours before they admitted him. His Pancreas level was checked a few weeks before and was at a normal range 20-300 (or something like that.) They checked it again and it was 1800! So they debated back and forth whether it was Pancreatitis or not and never really ended up coming to a conclusion because he recovered fast from it. They did some tests and 2-3 days later they said, we have no idea what is wrong with you, we are sending you home. So after a very sleepless and frustrating few days, we decided to go to the Mayo Clinic in Ritzy Scottsdale. Justin has an appointment next week and we are crossing every body part and praying that they will fix him. I currently have had no luck finding a job but after a thoughtful walk through Walmart am thinking that maybe there is another path planned and I'm not supposed to be at work right now. I don't know we shall see. I'll still do my best. We had a fun trip down to Sierra Vista last weekend. Jake and Becky and Jadyn(Justins side of the family) moved there so we went and stayed with them. we had a fun time shooting, visiting Tombstone, and playing with out cute and most awesomest ever niece Jadyn! She is soooo dang cute. I love that little girl!
Little Duffy is fully grown now! Cute little guy is still small though. Oh so next story, I woke up at 5am the other morning to a cold object on my foot. I touched it with my other foot and while trying to figure out what it was, thought...is this what I think it is. I threw back the covers and sure as real SHIT! Yes, literally, Duff had crapped all over my bed! Poor little guy was sick. I ran to the sink in disgust while also thinking shit SHIT..SHHIIIT..it's on my feet and I'm tracking it everywhere!!! I just stood there, trying to process what was going on(btw DONT wake me up at 5am and expect me to do well in an emergency situation). So Justin ripped the sheet off and took it outside. We changed the bedding and laid back in bed laughing that I had just had my feet rubbed in dog crap. Let's just say Duff is no longer allowed on my bed. Alright I'm done babbling! Off to bed before I go babysit Kate and Ty Daniels tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment