Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April!

Good day everyone! So I thought of starting my blog with some pretty cool news. There's gonna be a mini Krista coming along in about 6 months! Yep, that's right. I can't believe it! Just kidding, I'm never having kids lol. Hopefully I scared some of you for this wonderful April Fools day! Ok so you must have notice my changes on the blog here. Hopefully you like them. Miss Kelli Hunter has been showing me how to do a few things on it, and we tried to figure out a few things so in the future, I'm sure there will be a lot more changes. So first MAJOR change; I have lots of time on my hands which means I have lots of time to think. I created a poll, as you can see on the left side of my blog, each time I update my blog I'll put a new poll on there. Your vote is anonymous so me, nor anyone else will be able to see what you voted for :) On a more exciting note, only 18 more days till I leave for California and I CANNOT wait!! I am so excited to get out of hell (Arizona) and get a break from everything here. Let me tell ya, once we are done here with school, I'm never coming back. I've learned a lot of really dumb lessons here that I most certainly will not repeat anywhere else. Anyway, it's my dad's 50th birthday coming up, so my sisters, Jason, and I are flying in to see him for 4 days. I hope it will be a nice break for me from this boringness. Now onto a funny note, Happy 18th Divorced Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! I mean, it really sucks that they went through a rough time, but in the end they are both really happy, and I have 3 additions to my family. My step dad Lee, and my two adorable little sisters Taylor and Hunter. I can't imagine life without them! Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment