Monday, April 25, 2011
"I'm gonna get chocolate wasted tomorrow"
What an awesome Easter with Justin! The Easter bunny came and gave us lots of cool stuff. He knew I have a goal and gave me just a few treats, but also gave me a sweet gym bag and a new workout shirt! We woke up a little before 7 and got opened our Easter baskets, then went back to bed. We had some super yummy biscuits and gravy for breakfast, watched some tv and then took an awesome nap! For the afternoon and evening we made a delicious dinner with ham, stuffing, rolls, cheesy beans, and Justin's DELICIOUS sweet potatoes. It was such a good meal. Then we ended up needing to go to Fred Meyer to get a plunger and ended up buying a couple scratch games. We never expect to win they are just fun to play. This time we won! So we went back to the store to cash in our tickets, got more, won more and this went on for a few rounds. Eventually we decided that our winning streak was gonna keep going so we called it a night and said we would cash them in tomorrow. It was such a fun Easter. But I also have not forgotten what Easter is all about. What is it all the people who try to sound smart "in light of..." oh yes, in light of all the Easter treats, I'm most thankful for my Savior and the things he has done for me. Especially since I'm far from perfect. To end my Easter rave, I'm so excited I got to spend it with my future husband! He is sooo awesome, cute, amazing, so many other words. Gosh i just love that man so much! Did I mention how excited I am to marry him? Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment