
So this may be TMI for some of you but it made me laugh pretty hard. Generally in the morning I like to get ready with little clothes on, after I shower I get too hot when I'm blow-drying my hair and end up sweating and then it's like I took a gross shower so I just save myself the trouble and get ready naked or with little clothing. Now usually there is no one home, but this morning as I started to go downstairs to get my clothes out of the dryer I hear the sound of my roommate flushing the toilet. I really am not sure what happened but there was something like a run/stumble and a hop and there I was running through the kitchen half naked in order to hide. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever made it down a set of steps that fast. Work is going great, except I have one client that never shuts up and it almost impossible to keeo her heart rate up because she stops all throughout the workout and talks...makes me wanna strangle her lol We got a new fitness manager and I'm a little nervous about his techniques and all but I am being possitive and hope it goes great. He says he will take us to Jackpot all expenses paid if we meet our sales goals! Sweeeeett!!! But don't worry, when I run up and down the hotel steps, I won't be naked!
No comments:
Post a Comment