Sunday, April 3, 2011
Sunday Madness
So this morning, we woke up to roommate drama. A little girl decided to tell Justin to shut the blankety blank up and I didn't take to well to that considering she is at my house quite often. To make things short, we will soon no longer have a roommate. Ha! That;ll teach people to talk to my fiance that way. Hoorraaayyy! I hate roommates! Justin and I went and saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 it was pretty cute. After the movie we went and got Coldstone (thank you Matt and Christy!) And for a finale, took a nice 2 hour nap. I love Sunday naps! Speaking of Sunday, I must pay really good attention in church because Brittany informed me Friday at Ihop that conference was this Sunday...good thing she told me or I would have showed up to church and been a bit confused. Tonight's agenda, watch our super fun recorded movies and eat some yummy dinner. Happy Sunday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment