Monday, April 4, 2011

What people "Think" they want with their health


Ok so I can't sleep, and I get to looking and reading others posts and things on facebook and I start to go crazy. I know I don;t know everything as much as I might act like it, but come on technically I am a professional. It drives me crazy when people think they know how to do certain things when it comes to their health. Once again if I offend you, tough its what I think. So many people try and try again to better there health and get no where. I've been a culprit myself and still am some days. But the difference is that I know that what I'm doing wrong and will admit it. Others just think "no no no, I know what to do just watch me" then they complain complain complain when they don't get what they want. And others, they see something and think that's what they want when in reality, there is not a chance in hell they should be there. I'm sorry but a 5% body fat for a woman is sooooo COMPLETELY, TOTALLY, UNREALISTICALLY, AND RIDICULOUSLY NOT HEALTHY!!!!! Not to mention really gross. I'm not tryin to crush anyone's dreams, and people should definetly go for their goals and be the one who gets to decide whsat makes them happy or not, but come on...really? 15% girls! 15% is the LOWEST a woman should go. No bodybuliders, Olympic champions, and gymnasts are the the most fit and realistic people in the world. Yes they have talent, strength, endurance, and are healthy in a lot of ways, but a woman that has 25% BF is healthier in my book. Look at the crossfit women..now THAT IS REALISTIC! Now most of us will never be like those women but if your gonna have an inspirational person, or a goal, or whatever, look to them! THEY are true health goddesses. Oh ya and the girls above...NORMAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment