
So I know I'm a bit clingy. But I'm completely ok with that. In fact, more people need to be more that way towards their significant others. So on that note, I can't even express how freakin much I miss Justin. He left earlier today to go camping and the house is so lonely tonight. I hate being home alone. I keep hearing funny sounds which I know it's nothing but my next purchase when I do get enough money is a gun. Just having one in the house makes me feel waaaay better. Anyway lately things have been looking up. Times are tough and I complain frequently and one day its amazing and the next it sucks. But I just wanted to share how much I love Justin and how awesome he is. He really tries. I would encourage everyone to take time to just realize the person that makes you the happiest in your life, even if they piss you off at times. They are the ones that are sticking with us through the same shit in many different diapers. Which brings me to another goal of mine, which is to complain less and instead of getting really mad and not doing anything about a situation, I'll just try not to get so mad and fix it to the best of my abilities. News flash, the world realllly sucks right now...for everyone. So if you're feeling down and thinking why does my life suck, just remember that everyone's life probably sucks, it's just the way it is right now. But what you have to do it be as possitive as you can be and good things will happen and all that energy you are putting towards being possitive will pay off. Trust me, if you are possitive that your item will be in the mail today, the mailbox fairy will make sure it's there! Here's to a new diaper!
No comments:
Post a Comment